Computer Resource Centre
The Computer Resource Centre (CRC), is a vibrant space, includes desktops, laptops, ipads and mac-books catering to teachers and students. The CRC is an access to various application software (Microsoft Office products, Adobe and Open Source).
It enables skills in a variety of ways:
- Creating films and training modules for class room transactions.
- Enabling workshops for upgrading computer skills of staff and students on open source softwares.
- Collaborating with organisations like Microsoft, UNESCO for training.
- Children create presentations for competitions at inter and intra school levels.
- Teachers are I.T enabled and are assisted to generate report cards, lesson plans, powerpoint assignments for effective teaching in the class room.
- Teachers create their own IT modules for classroom teaching
Teachers Resource Centre
The Teacher Resource Centre is established with the objective to help teachers in their professional growth, by giving them the opportunity to take part regularly in seminars and workshops with their counter parts in different schools, to interact with educationists on the latest trends in education, to prepare educational aids such as Environmental Kits with worksheets and activity cards and to develop question banks. It is an extremely interactive space equipped with a library and technological devices to empower teacher training.
Mrs. Suchi Bajaj coordinator Teacher Resource Centre along with the principal is involved in organizing the annual training program, creation of printed material and documentation. The centre also trains master trainers and peer educators. Training manuals have been created for government organisations i.e Central Board of Secondary Education, State Council of Educational Research and Training, National Council of Educational Research And Training , British Council, etc. The materials created by the principal are Values Education Kits, Comprehensive Training Manuals and Compact Disks for the new reforms in education.
Physical Education Cards, a Manual on Peace Education, Text Books on Media Studies, Social Science and descriptors for school based assessment. This material has been created with the support of Government and private school leaders and School heads. The Teacher Resource Center is the hub of Teacher Training within school, nationally and internationally. A variety of teaching materials and text produced in the centre has been implemented in thousands of schools accross the country.